Made a start on creating the document required for the research project to display the image bank and details being collected. Spent some time copy/pasting and copyediting some of the entries from the blog. I have realised that my particular selection of project is slightly different from the norm in that there are no famous exponents of the art as such. They do exist, they are just hard to find since this is a fairly unconventional medium. The research I have been doing up until now has not been solely focused on the images I have collected, it is more generalised.
For this reason, I will continue to work on the document to refine and remedy this problem to a point I am happy with. I will consult tutors for guidance and continue to note in this blog the changes/progress made to the document until the deadline on Thursday the 29th March, a week on Thursday.