The project summaries in the teletext style are all but complete. Today I added Fastext functionalities and the description pages. However I have decided I will not use this - I am going to produce an A3 piece of a different kind. I will still produce some screenshots but these will not be the main focus - I will most likely produce a mind map/spider diagram of some sort to accompany these as I have been informed they are not up to standard.
I will need to spell check these and maybe rearrange some of the words but I will not spend too much more time on them. I will concentrate on producing my A3 print.